Friday, November 2, 2012

Style Icon: La Roux

If I had to say who my #1 style icon is it would have to be La Roux! Which may be the reason I went as her for Halloween two years ago.

Picture of La Roux
Picture of La Roux
Picture of La Roux
Look at that hair!

Picture of La Roux
Picture of La Roux

Picture of La Roux

Ever since I cut my hair short I have been obsessed with the Androgynous look, a combination of both masculine and feminine. La Roux is such a great example of this style. Almost always dressed in 3 pieces; pants, a shirt and jacket/ coat. She pairs her pattern mixed clothing with masculine looking flats and lots of over sized jewelry. I have a very strong appreciation for those who have a strong sense of their own personal style, regardless of trends. La Roux is an inspiration in my daily dressing. So there is a peak into my personal style, or what I would like it to be.

Love,

Steph Elise Haller

No comments:

Post a Comment