Thursday, October 25, 2012

Tattoos

This is a post all about Tattoos, there are 2 types of people in the world, those who want tattoos and those who don't. And those who want tattoo's includes all the people who have atleast one already and want more.    I have to say that I am among those who want tattoos. At first I thought I didn't want one but over the years I have seen so many beautiful people who have tattoos and a lot of them, and I can't take my eyes off of them. However, I have such low pain tolerance that when someone pinches me it hurts for twenty minutes. This does not seem to be conducive to me getting a tattoo. Maybe someday I will work up the courage to handle the pain, of course my plan only includes getting one tattoo, not a whole body of them. For now, I am just going to admire the beautiful art that I see on other people's bodies.


..   .



.
This is not a tattoo just a drawing. But I loved it just as much!

Steph Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment