Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Best Dressed Golden Globes

Alright I am going to keep this short and sweet since I'm sure so many of you have read about best and worst dressed at the Golden Globes already.

I have it narrowed down to my two favorites. Feel free to put in your two cents!


1. Nicole Kidman in Alexander McQueen


and

2. Kate Hudson in Alexander McQueen


I think that they both looked amazing in Alexander McQueen. Elegant, yet edgy. Neither showing too much skin but enough to make it sexy. I think Alexander McQueen definitely hit a home run at the Golden Globes this year. Because these two outfits stole the night. Just ask Leah Michelle, she was visibly in awe of Kate Hudson when she walked on stage.

Congrats Kate and Nicole! You looked amazing!

Love,
Steph Elise Haller

No comments:

Post a Comment